The Wyatt Condos – Daniels – Regent Park
The Wyatt Condos by The Daniels Corporation is a new condo for sale in preconstruction. It’s located at Dundas St East and Sumach St, Toronto in Regent Park. The building will be 27-storeys with 342 units. The Wyatt Condos is part of the master-planned revitalization of Regent Park. Fill out the form below to access The Wyatt Floor Plans and Price List.
3 HIGHLIGHTS of The Wyatt Condos
FIRST The Continued Revitalization of Regent Park
- The 27-storey KPMB designed The Wyatt Condos is part of the third phase of redevelopment at Regent Park.
- The Wyatt Condos is situated for residents to enjoy all of the recently completed neighbourhood amenities. On one side of the building is the new central park and aquatic centre and on the other side is the recently completed Regent Park Athletic Grounds featuring a full-size soccer field.
SECOND Building Features and Finishes
- Retail will run along the entire Dundas St E facade.
- On top of the podium, there will be a collection of community garden plots to encourage urban agriculture.
- The third-floor outdoor amenity will have a Fireplace, Kids’ Play Structure and Barbeque area.
- Third-floor indoor amenity will feature Meeting/Study Room, WELLBEATS Studio, Bouldering Cave, Fitness Centre, Media Room, Lounge with Kitchenette, Party Room and Lounge
- The 4th floor will have a Kids’ zone outfitted by Mastermind Toys. This area will have a children’s Play Room, Craft Room and Theatre.
THRID Close to Transit and Other Great Neighbourhood Amenities
- The 505 Dundas streetcar is located immediately in front of The Wyatt Condos. The 501 Queen and 504 King are short walk away.
- It has great access to the Don Valley Parkway.
- The revitalization of Regent Park has brought a number of great shops and cafes to the area including a full-size grocery store.
- Some of Toronto’s greatest east-end neighbourhoods are close by to the Wyatt. Those include The Canary District, Riverside, Leslieville, Distillery District, Corktown, St. Lawrence and more.
- In addition to the new central park, close by are a number of green spaces for residents to enjoy including Corktown Common, the Don Valley and Toronto’s waterfront.
Next Steps To Own
Launch Status ON SALE NOW
Occupancy Commencing DECEMBER 2018
Developer THE DANIELS CORPORATION
Architect KPMB ARCHITECTS
Interior Designer –
Number of Storeys 27
Number of Units 342
Suite Range 373 SQ.FT – 1427 SQ.FT
Starting From $219,000
Location DUNDAS ST E & SUMACH ST
More The Wyatt Condos Images
Other Projects by The Daniels Corporation:
Daniels City Centre The Wesley Tower Condos, The Logan Residences Condos, Lighthouse East Tower, Lighthouse West Tower, Lighthouse Alumni Collection, 130 QQE Office Condos, Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts
Disclaimer: The Wyatt Condos prices, occupancy, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice. Maintenance fees and taxes are approximations/estimations only and are finalized on condominium registration. All illustrations are artist’s concept. E. & O.E. Concepts subject to change without notice.