Transit City Condos – CentreCourt & SmartREIT- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
Transit City Condos by CentreCourt and SmartREIT is a new condo for sale in pre-construction. It’s located at Portage Pkwy at Millway Ave, Vaughan, near Hwy 7 & Jane St in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. The building will be 55-storeys with 553 units. Transit City is the first phase of the 100-acre 17 million square foot mixed-use master-planned SmartCentres Place community. Fill out the form below to access Transit City Condos Floor Plans and Price List.
One of the biggest mixed commercial-residential projects in Canada, the master-planned community is bounded by Hwy. 400 on the west, Jane St. to the east, Portage Pkwy. on the north and Hwy. 7 to the south. – Toronto Star
3 HIGHLIGHTS of Transit City Condos
43 Minutes to Everything
Transit City Condos will have the closest access to the new subway entrance compared to all other building in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre development. The entrance will be a few steps from the entrance to the lobby of this building.The new subway will be completed and opened later in 2017, well ahead of the completion of this building.
Transit City Condos is for the people who want to be central to life in the GTA. With subway, regional transit, and major highways at your doorstep. Easy access to Markham, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Mississauga and Downtown Toronto.
BUCA restaurant and BAR BUCA will be located in the lobby. Residence will be able to enjoy BUCA’s amazing menu from morning to night.
YMCA is going to be located right next door. This new 100,000sq.ft. Flagship facility will feature child care, fitness, and aquatics. Transit City Condos has partnered with the YMCA to offer each resident a membership to access their facility.
A new 20,000 sq.ft. City of Vaughan library and studio space will be built as part of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre masterplan development.
The centrepiece of the community will be a brand new 9-acre central park and it will be only a short walk for residents of Transit City.
Tallest Residential Tower in York Region
The Building will be 55-storeys and contain 553 units. The building was designed by a team of world-renowned designers lead by Don Schmitt and Claude Cormier. This development will take place in the best location in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
Next Steps To Own
Transit City & SmartCentres Place In The News
- 100-acre SmartCentres Place transforming Vaughan (Daily Commercial News)
- TTC to Unveil Maps of Subway Line Extension that Extends to Vaughan (CTV News)
- Transit Construction Projects Gearing Up in York Region (YorkRegion.com)
- Ambitious Development Aims to Give Vaughan Downtown Credibility (Toronto Star)
- “Transit City”: Plans Revealed for York Region’s Tallest Building (Urban Toronto)
- Diamond Schmitt Architects Design Transit Terminal for Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (Canadian Architect)
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Transit Terminal Breaks Ground (REMI Network)
- Bus Terminal at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Gets Underway (Urban Toronto)
- SmartREIT and Mitchell Goldhar announce Miller Thomson LLP as a New Tenant in its Class-A office tower at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (“VMC”) (Market Wired)
- VMC: Explosive Growth Shaping Vaughan’s New Downtown (Urban Toronto)
- Library/YMCA to Form Centrepiece of Vaughan’s New Downtown (Urban Toronto)
- Vaughan Rising: Master-Planning a Downtown from Scratch (The Globe and Mail)
Launch Status ON SALE NOW
Occupancy Commencing 2020
Developer CENTRECOURT DEVELOPMENTS & SMARTREIT
Architect DIAMOND + SCHMITT ARCHITECTS INC
Interior Designer FIGURE 3
Number of Storeys 55
Number of Units 553
Suite Range 503 SQ.FT – 950 SQ.FT
Starting From $321,900
Location PORTAGE PKWY AT MILLWAY AVE
More Transit City Images
Disclaimer: Transit City Condos prices, occupancy, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice. Maintenance fees and taxes are approximations/estimations only and are finalized on condominium registration. All illustrations are artist’s concept. E. & O.E. Concepts subject to change without notice.